1. General information
- This policy applies to the Web site, which is located at the url: pro-bus.com.pl
- The operator of the service and the Administrator of personal data is: Probus Sp. z o.o., Szflika street 19, 47-120 Zawadzkie, NIP 7561979309.
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily in the process of ordering the service offered by the Administrator.
- Administrator uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Implementation of ordered services
- Handling of relevant accounting documents
- Recovery of amounts receivable
- Presentation of the offer or information
- The performance by the Administrator of personal data of its legal obligations pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) of the RODO as far as specific provisions so provide (e.g. bookkeeping).
- The Service shall perform the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following manner:
- By storing cookies on terminal equipment ("cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The places for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This way, the personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, employees and associates, who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- hosting company,
- mailing companies,
- companies that support SMS messages,
- companies with which the Administrator cooperates in the field of own marketing,
- insurance companies,
- law firms and debt collectors,
- payment operators,
- public authorities.
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to demand from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data concerning you,
- to correct them,
- restrictions on processing,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to exercise the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, and the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing, superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, investigation or defence of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki street 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the service or service of the Service.
- Your personal data will not be subject to decisions that are based on automated processing (such as e.g. profiling), and which could have a legal effect on you or similarly significantly affect you.
- Personal data will not be transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not transfer your personal data outside the European Union.
5. Administrator's logs
- Information about the behavior of users in the service may be recorded in logs. This data is used to administer the service.
6. Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques, which allow to match advertising messages to the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data are used for tracking, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
7. Information on cookie files
- Cookies (the so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of Service User and are intended to use the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Entity placing cookies on the final device of Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the Service user session (after logging in), thanks to which the Service user does not have to re-enter login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- the implementation of the objectives specified above in the section "Significant marketing techniques";
- Within the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: "session" cookies (session cookies) and 'permanent' cookies (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software to browse the web pages (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies in the User's terminal device. Service Users may change the settings in this area. The Internet browser enables the removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject contains help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the final device of Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the Service, in particular it concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
8. Cookie management - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- In order to manage your cookie settings, please select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: